Hi there, I'm Charlie
Keep it simple, sasa que?
You can do that by:
- Putting people before code.
- Replacing Consumer Capitalism with something kinder.
- Choosing simple solutions before technological masturbation.
- The benefits of Pina Coladas and walks in the rain.
- Building robust sites before jumping at fragile frameworks.
- Using tech for the greater good.
Latest stuff and things
Check out these sick items, baby.
I've often wondered what the world would look like with augmented reality pasted over it. (incidentally, it's always seemed like the explanation for fancy holograms that are prevalent in sci-fi. Nothing like pixels in the air, but simply images in the mind).
‘It’s like the embers in a barbecue pit.’ Nuclear reactions are smoldering again at Chernobyl | Science | AAAS
Someone uploaded all the docs that GIDS forced upon them when they attended.
All of this just to start maybe being allowed to be yourself.
I am honestly as confused as fuck by most non-binary stuff but I can 100% get behind removing all sex markers from government systems.
Just as we don't need a legal concept of race, we don't need a legal concept of sex. It adds nothing while causing damage to so many.
Two classes of trans kids are emerging – those who have access to puberty blockers, and those who don't
Well fuck me this is on point.